Often, I would return from a class and as I walk up the hill to my home, I would often feel so full! Full of.... everything! It's a kind of joy, a kind of fullness. And it is not from feeling like I have done a great job- it is from feeling connected to everyone. I used to think that how I did in class either made me feel great or flat. But I now realise, that it was not about me. It was about the room. How i felt after, was about how connected the room felt that day. There's no reason why some days, the connection is not as strong, or perhaps i have not felt it as strong. But i know when everyone felt strongly connected. And it's these days (& there are many) that I would walk home, skipping in my heart, dancing inside. It feels full. And I start to thank everything in the cosmos for this!
This is why teaching is so joyful.
There's also this-
All the things you learn from it feeds your growth. And you feel yourself grow and grow and grow. You start to like yourself more and more and more. You start to appreciate everything. You start to love every being.
Full- you just feel full. Like you don't need much of anything else! :-)
This is why teaching is so joyful.
There's also this-
All the things you learn from it feeds your growth. And you feel yourself grow and grow and grow. You start to like yourself more and more and more. You start to appreciate everything. You start to love every being.
Full- you just feel full. Like you don't need much of anything else! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment